Table of Contents
What is HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe?
High-density polyethylene (HDPE) double-wall corrugated pipe is a new type of pipe with smooth inner wall and ring-shaped outer wall structure. It is an environmentally friendly product that combines the corrosion resistance of plastic with the toughness of steel. It has strong pressure bearing capacity, lightweight, simple installation, safety and reliability, good sealing performance, and strong corrosion resistance.
It can be widely used in municipal engineering drainage and sewage engineering; various industrial and agricultural water delivery and irrigation projects; road project: such as railways, highways, stadiums, etc.
Why is HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe made of High-Density Polyethylene?
The HDPE material gives the pipe a long life and protects it from many calamities. Furthermore, the HDPE material is versatile, allowing the investor to save money. The HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes met the project’s requirements without deviating due to their low cost and high quality.
The use of HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes is for a variety of reasons
One of the main reasons why many firms choose HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes is because of their durability. After laying, these HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes can carry greater weight than conventional pipes. Many experts use these pipes because of their environmental friendliness.
Furthermore, these pipes give all with the correct property and essential safety. These pipes are made in accordance with all IS criteria. Furthermore, the pipes’ anti corrosive properties elevate their value even further.
Other reasons to use HDPE Double Wall Corrugated Pipe
- Greater fortitude
- Capacity to sustain weight
- Inert chemically
- Resistant to fatigue
- Lightweight, weather resistant, pressure resistant, and toughness
How should HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe be cut and installed?
The processes for cutting and installing HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes are outlined below. All personnel participating in these stages are strongly advised to follow the legal and standard instructions and technical guidelines.
1. The materials and tools for the procedure are readied
Reciprocating saw, simple tape ruler, marking pen HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe
2. How to cut HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe
- The basic goal is to determine the wave peak spacing and cutting length. Mark the cutting trajectory with a marker after completing the measurement process. The marker may be used to cut the wave lines that are in the middle.
- Second, the cutting track is cut with a reciprocating saw. The saw blade must be tensioned without deviating off the track. Any departure from the job may result in the destruction of the wave peak structure.
- The pipe is carved in a circular pattern.
- Trimming of bursts and uneven portions can be done afterward. This phase can be completed with a tidy incision. The worker can utilize the planer to deal with the exact outcomes for this purpose.
3. Steps for installation
- First, the pipe is inspected to determine whether one meets the specifications. When inspecting the pipe, be sure to look for undamaged wires.
- The pipe is moved in a safe and gentle manner without causing any harm.
- It’s critical to keep the connecting surface tidy and clean. Yes, the debris from the electrofusion socket is cleaned away, leaving no contamination at the connection point.
- The pipe socket may now be inserted into the electrofusion socket. After insertion, use a steel belt to secure the location.
- Welding must be done properly and in accordance with the electrofusion protocol. This must be followed by a cooling procedure. The cooling process takes a certain amount of time depending on the season, such as summer or winter. It takes 15 minutes in the winter and 20 minutes in the summer.
- The steel belt is decamped when the aforesaid operation is completed, and the welding process is checked.
4. Applications of HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe
- Sewage and drainage pipes made of HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe are utilized. This is applied in municipal engineering work projects.
- Construction projects are one of the most common uses for HDPE double wall corrugated pipes. These HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes are mostly used by Engineering experts for rainfall and subterranean pipes.
- HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes are also commonly used for sewage and ventilation pipes. Construction projects cannot be completed without the use of these pipes. These pipes meet the need for cost-effectiveness and protection to the core.
- Another advantage of HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe is that they may be used in communications and electrical engineering applications. The pipes are used to cover electrical lines while they are being laid.
- These HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes are used in the highway and railway communication industries to safeguard communication and optical lines.
- The chemical, environmental, and pharmaceutical sectors are some of the other businesses that use HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe pipes.
- HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes are used in agriculture for irrigation and drainage purposes.
- HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes are utilized for drainage in road construction projects. The significance of the pipes is also critical for highway seepage.
- HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes are used for mine ventilation in mines.
- The chemical, environmental, and pharmaceutical sectors are some of the other businesses that use HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes.
Is HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe something you’d like to get your hands on? If so, Lesso HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe is a good choice for your happiness and work performance.
Lesso’s HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes are being used in the pipeline and drainage project for the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games Stadium (National Snowmobile Ski Resort Construction Center). Lesso’s HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe is used in many drainages system building projects.
The company has made a world-class contribution that makes it proud in the market. Lesso is a world-class manufacturer of HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes, and as a result, it dominates the market in the production of quality and lasting pipes for various projects across the world.
Finally, some thoughts
If you’re considering a building project, the following discussion and specifics concerning HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes applications will get you excited. Yes, the HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipes created by LESSO Pipes meet your needs and expectations. The pipes may be purchased from Lesso at a reasonable price with a warranty period.
The above guidelines give you a clear thought on Using HDPE Double-Wall Corrugated Pipe in your projects. Many experts are recommending these pipes for various projects across the world.
HDPE and PE Pipes Use in Mining Industry
Table of Contents HDPE Plastic pipes are widely employed in the mining industry due to their unique characteristics. The pipes are flexible, resistant to abrasion,
The Comparison of PE Pipe and HDPE Pipe
Plastic products have been in use for many decades. With advancements in technology, more thermoplastic products have graced the industries and more is expected to